Moving along, I will talk briefly about the current state of the blog for every quarter.
This post will serve as a reference and align my future postings according to some KPI which I will be setting for myself (as I am not disciplined enough, honestly)
First up, a quick overview of the blog stats. (Provided by Google analytics)
Compared to my friend (Financialmtc), I am really far apart. Granted that more people will be interested in financial matters over parenting (otherwise, why are we having a declining population 🙃)
Anyway, in an attempt to increase the number of views, I will seek to achieve these KPI….
- Share on IG one post of mine (possibly the lowest views that I will gain)
- Share on FB one post (previous share was able to get 70+ views, which was quite respectable in view of my total views)
- MAYBE share on LinkedIn one post. ( Not too sure if there is any backlash but this will definitely get the most views …)
In terms of my posts, I will also make some adjustments to my style of posting.
- Shorter posts (yes I know more and more people have shorter attention span)
- More pictures (to serve as a form of break in my posts)
- Be more positive or at least neutral in my posts and avoid being too negative.
Thank you for all the readers of my blog and the feedback and I hope to improve my writing as I blog more in the near future.